Development of embedded systems and software
- We are a leading provider of hardware and software solutions for embedded systems.
- We work for customers in the automotive, automation and telecommunications industries.
- Our extensive network and diverse projects offer an exciting and varied working environment.
That’s what we do – embeddeers GmbH. Do you want to become a part of the team?
His is how you embed with us: developing innovative software solutions. Every day.
- Preparation. You analyze requirements and derive test specifications and test cases from them.
- Execution. You automate test cases and monitor their execution. In addition, you also carry out manual tests.
- Evaluation. You analyze and document the test results. If there are any abnormalities, you use your experience to analyze them. Ultimately, you summarize your work in test reports.
- Collaboration. You work closely with development and project management to improve quality assurance. You support test management in organizing, planning and reporting test activities in the project.
This makes you an embeddeer: Professional experience in verification. Paired with a passion for new technologies.
- You are a professional. Especially in the area of verification of embedded systems and software for the automotive or comparable industries.
- You are a true leader and communicate effectively with customers, stakeholders, developers and other project team members.
- You have very good knowledge of verification methods and tools (including Vector) from the area of automotive / embedded software development.
- Strong process and method knowledge of system and software engineering based on Automotive SPICE and ISO26262 complete your professional picture.
- We are looking for a communicative team player with a sense of humor who speaks German fluently and English well.
At embeddeers it’s great. Among other things because of that:
- Working without stiff conventions: We are on first name basis, move within a familial environment and are always up for a joke.
- Professionalism is the key: embeddeers have a lot going for them, which is why we focus on professional competence and further training.
- Work-life balance: 30 days of vacation, flexitime, company health management.