Support and operation of the in-house IT infrastructure and implementation of challenging IT implementation projects for embeddeers.
- Here you will find top career opportunities for network ans system administrators
- We are family – with us it’s always familiar and flexible
- We offer a varied, complex and creative working environment
Embedded systems, safety-related software and associated tools, control units, hardware and prototypes. That’s what we do – embeddeers GmbH. Do you want to support our employees?
This is how you embed with us: always on your toes.
- Setup, expansion, planning and maintenance of new and existing IT infrastructure.
- Administration of Linux and Windows systems
- Operation of Redmine, Hyper-V, Kerio/Kopano
- Independent execution of IT implementation projects (incl. communication and support of users)
What makes you an embeddeer: Professional experience in the administration of networks and systems. Coupled with an interest in user support (in-house).
- You have an education as a system administrator (f/m/d) or comparable qualification,
- Programming skills ((Bash, Python, Ruby or similar) and are familiar with version management systems.
- Knowledge in the area of process documentation is desirable.
- We are looking forward to a communicative team player who speaks business fluent German and good English.
At embeddeers it’s great. Among other things because of that:
- Working without stiff conventions: We are on first name basis, move within a familial environment and are always up for a joke.
- Professionalism is the key: embeddeers have a lot going for them, which is why we focus on professional competence and further training.
- Work-life balance: 30 days of vacation, flexitime, company health management.