Supervision of challenging IT projects for the automotive industry.
- Here you will find top career opportunities for IT project managers in the field of automotive software engineering
- We are family – with us it’s always familiar and flexible
- We offer a varied, complex and creative working environment
Embedded systems, safety-related software and associated tools, control units, hardware and prototypes. That’s what we do – embeddeers GmbH. Would you like to accompany our projects?
This is how you embed with us: always on your toes. Along the entire project cycle.
- Planning. You take over the operational planning of demanding software projects. In this context, you will conduct customer meetings, assess the respective requirements and define goals as well as the required resources.
- Control. Throughout all project phases you lead your team, control the project progress and keep an eye on milestones and cost targets.
- Closure. You accompany the product acceptance and take over the final analysis with regard to performance, quality, budget and personnel deployment.
What makes you an embeddeer: Professional experience in project management. Paired with an interest in IT solutions.
- You have already proven yourself in the management of software projects, ideally even within or for the automotive sector.
- Nice-to-have: Process knowledge in Automotive Software Engineering and Automotive SPICE.
- We are looking forward to an open-minded personality with fluent German and English skills, who likes to be on the road and brings along a time flexibility corresponding to the project business.
At embeddeers it’s great. Among other things because of that:
- Working without stiff conventions: We are on first name basis, move within a familial environment and are always up for a joke.
- Professionalism is the key: embeddeers have a lot going for them, which is why we focus on professional competence and further training.
- Work-life balance: 30 days of vacation, flexitime, company health management.