Consulting and implementation of challenging IT projects for the automotive industry
- Here you will find top career opportunities for IT project managers in the field of automotive software engineering
- We are family – with us it’s always familiar and flexible
- We offer a varied, complex and creative working environment
Embedded systems, safety-related software and associated tools, control units, hardware and prototypes. That’s what we do – the embeddeers GmbH. Would you like to accompany our projects?
This is how you embed with us: always on your toes. Along the entire project cycle.
- Consulting. You take on technically demanding tasks in connection with functional safety according to ISO 26262. You create hazard and risk analyses as well as safety concepts and lead customer discussions.
- Assessments and analysis. You perform assessments and analyses according to FMEA, HAZOP, FTA or FMEDA.
- Support. You support our hardware and software development in questions of functional safety.
What makes you an embeddeer: Professional experience in project management. Paired with an interest in IT solutions.
- You have already proven yourself in the development and verification of safety-critical systems and in the creation of safety concepts and the application of ISO 26262, IEC 61508, ISO 62061 or EN ISO 13849, ideally even within or for the automotive sector.
- Nice-to-have: process knowledge in automotive software engineering and automotive SPICE.
- We are looking forward to an open-minded personality with proficient German and English skills, who likes to be on the road and brings along a time flexibility corresponding to the project business.
At embeddeers it’s great. Among other things because of that:
- Working without stiff conventions: We are on first name basis, move within a familial environment and are always up for a joke.
- Professionalism is the key: embeddeers have a lot going for them, which is why we focus on professional competence and further training.
- Work-life balance: 30 days of vacation, flexitime, company health management.