Testing software requirements in automotive projects.
- We are a colorful bunch of extremely competent developers
- We are family – with us it’s always familiar and flexible
- We offer a varied, complex and creative working environment
Embedded systems, safety-related software and associated tools, control units, hardware and prototypes. That’s what we do – embeddeers GmbH. Do you want to become a part of the test team?
This is how you embed with us: always on your toes. Along the entire project cycle.
- Analysis. You analyze software requirements and evaluate their testability.
- Test. You create test specifications and test cases before implementing and executing them.
- Documentation. Last but not least, you document your test results and review the test reports.
This makes you an embeddeer: Professional experience in software testing. Paired with a passion for new technologies.
- You are a professional. Especially in the area of embedded software testing. You are familiar with bus systems e.g., CAN, LIN and you also have experience in script languages e.g., Python, Pearl.
- Nice-to-have: Process knowledge in Automotive Software Engineering and Automotive SPICE.
- We are looking forward to a communicative team player who speaks fluent German and good English.
At embeddeers it’s great. Among other things because of that:
- Working without stiff conventions: We are on first name basis, move within a familial environment and are always up for a joke.
- Professionalism is the key: embeddeers have a lot going for them, which is why we focus on professional competence and further training.
- Work-life balance: 30 days of vacation, flexitime, company health management.