Implementation of process definitions and modeling of workflows in the process management software Methodpark stages.
- We are a colorful bunch of extremely competent developers
- We are family – with us it is always familiar and flexible
- We offer a diversified, complex and creative working environment
Embedded systems, safety-related software and associated tools, control units, hardware and prototypes. That’s what we do – the embeddeers GmbH. Do you want to become part of the team?
This is how you embed with us: always on your toes. Along the entire project cycle.
- You support our team of experts in the implementation of process definitions and modeling of workflows in the process management software Methodpark stages.
- You will learn about the requirements of modern development processes for electronic systems in the automotive sector (Automotive SPICE, ISO26262).
- Furthermore, you will work on the automation of process flows and get to know different interface technologies of the development tools used (e.g., REST-API, OSLC).
This makes you an embeddeer: Interest in development processes and corresponding workflows. Paired with a passion for new technologies.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science.
- First practical experience in programming with C, Python or a comparable programming language is available.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office products and have an interest in development processes and workflows (e.g., waterfall model, V-model, Agile/Scrum).
- We are looking forward to a communicative team player who speaks good German and proficient English.
At embeddeers it’s great. Among other reasons:
- Working without stiff conventions: We are on first name basis, move within a familial environment and are always up for a joke.
- Professionalism is the key: embeddeers have a lot going for them, which is why we focus on professional competence and further training.
- Work-life balance: 30 days of vacation, flexitime, company health management.