Implementing process flows and configuring workflows and trackers in Intland codebeamer software.
- We are a colorful bunch of extremely competent developers
- We are family – with us it is always familiar and flexible
- We offer a diversified, complex and creative working environment
Embedded systems, safety-related software and associated tools, control units, hardware and prototypes. That’s what we do – the embeddeers GmbH. Do you want to become part of the team?
This is how you embed with us: always on your toes. Along the entire project cycle.
- You support our team of experts in the implementation of defined process flows and configuration of workflows and trackers in the application lifecycle management software Intland codebeamer.
- You will learn about the requirements of modern development processes for electronic systems in the automotive sector (Automotive SPICE, ISO26262).
- In addition, you will work on the connection of codebeamer to other development tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect and test tools from Vector such as CANoe, vTESTstudio and VectorCAST, and learn about various interface technologies (e.g., REST API, OSLC).
This makes you an embeddeer: Interest in development processes and corresponding workflows. Paired with a passion for new technologies.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science.
- First practical experience in programming with C, Python or a comparable programming language is available.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office products and have an interest in development processes and workflows (e.g., waterfall model, V-model, Agile/Scrum).
- We are looking forward to a communicative team player who speaks good German and very good English.
At embeddeers it’s great. Among other reasons:
- Working without stiff conventions: We are on first name basis, move within a familial environment and are always up for a joke.
- Professionalism is the key: embeddeers have a lot going for them, which is why we focus on professional competence and further training.
- Work-life balance: 30 days of vacation, flexitime, company health management.